Thursday, August 20, 2009

A New Home

_
I'm on my way to my new life in Ohio. At the moment, I'm sitting in a hotel room in Joplin, MO. I'm supposed to arrive on Sunday in time to attend a home-church on the west side of Dayton. The goodbyes back in Arizona were difficult, especially so for my mom. I was also honored to have a couple of the families from my home fellowship there come to see me off. It's amazing how close of a bond you share with those close brothers and sisters in Christ, often we don't realize it until it's stretched over such a distance.

Before I left, our home fellowship produced a short film, and I'd like to invite you all to check out the website! It's still going through many revisions of post-production, but hopefully we'll have it out soon. Check it out:

http://aboveallstand.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to get your feedback!